We love, love muffins! Muffins are our very first choice when it comes to baking something quick, easy & delicious.
This simple gluten & sugar free almond flour recipe is perfect for breakfast, brunch, snacktime, you name it! We're talking blueberry, chocolate chips, banana, pumpkin, and so much more.
The recipe serves 4 muffins
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened chocolate chips
- 2 big eggs
- 2 tablespoons organic canola oil
- 2 tablespooons of berries
- 1 1/2 teaspoons "WeLuvYuSweet" sweetener
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon vinigar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla flavor from "Frontier" (if you like)
- Use a medium bowl to combine; almond flour and the baking soda (and add any other dry incredients, like chocolate chips..)
- Use a large bowl to combine; egg yellow, oil, sweetener, berries and vinigar
- Stir egg white and add it
- Add the dry incredients to the wet incredients and mix them until they are combined
- Scoop about 1/4 of the batter
- Bake at 350˚ Fahrenheit for about 20-25 minutes, until they are slightly browned on the outside
- Let them cool in the pan for about 30 minutes
- Enjoy them with butter and sugar free jam (self made with our natural sweetener)
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.